ADM Alliance Nutrition, Inc has successfully started over 25 million head of cattle with Ore-Bac® Starter. This unique product provides the right level of trace minerals, protein, vitamins and microbial cultures to get a calf's rumen into optimum digesting shape. For years now, cattlemen have known that Ore-Bac® Starter will help keep their calves healthy and "jumpstart" performance in the feedyard.
We are proud to announce that good just got better with the addition of an innovative feed additive manufactured by the Loomix® Specialty Products. The addition of Cell-rate® to Ore-Bac® Starter to make Cellarat-ORE CPR gives you a one-two punch in managing stress and impacting calf health in your arrival/receiving program.
Cell-rate® is an all-natural feed additive that has been proven to reduce stress and maintain healthy calves at weaning or arrival into the feedyard.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Cell-rate® additive in Cellrator-ORE CPR is an all-natural product that has been shown to have key benefits in managing an animal's stress level. In trials, animals receiving the Cell-rate® feed additive have been shown to have:
- Increased white blood cell counts by as much as 63%*
- Increased antibody titers by as much as 36%*
- Decreased stress enzymes by as much as 50.6%
WHY Cellarat-ORE CPR?
- Get arrival calves on feed faster
- Reduce labor and treatment costs associated with receiving cattle
- Allow cattle to reach their genetic potential
- Improve your bottom line
Cellarat-ORE CPR is provided to stressed calves in a convenient liquid form and fed in a Loomix® trough located within the receiving pen. The purpose of Cellarat-ORE CPR is to get the rumen back into optimum digesting shape and reduce the need of antibiotic therapy by allowing an animal to adapt to stress more quickly. A balanced ration should be provided to the calves without consideration of the trace minerals, protein, and vitamins that Cellarat-ORE CPR provides.
One unit of Cellarat-ORE CPR is equivalent to 30 pounds. Once one unit of Cellarat-ORE CPR has been consumed, the calf will be properly adapted to stress and have the opportunity to maximize its genetic potential. At this point Cellarat-ORE CPR has done its job.
The period of time needed to consume one unit of Cellarat-ORE CPR will depend on factors such as genetics, animal weight and overall stress level. Some calves will go through one unit in 8-10 days while others will take up to 28-30 days. If over-consumption, is a concern, any Loomix® Bitter product can be used to slow consumption. Download a Cellarat-Ore CPR® Testimonial (pdf)
Keeping Calves Healthy Puts Money in Your Pocket!
It's like health insurance for stressed calves!
Loomix® Custom Mixes
- Personalized feed proposals can be done free of charge for your operation
- From this proposal, you can have a Loomix® product formulated specifically for your operation
- Protein levels, vitamins, minerals, medications and other items can be personalized to match the needs of your operation
- A variety of liquid ingredients can be used depending on your needs