- Newest of the Loomix® line of products, so unique and powerful it has "received a United States patent"
- Available in both sweet and bitter formulas for consumption control
- Designed to be fed at 1.5 pounds per head per day to all classes of range cattle
- Formulated to be fed free choice in an open top trough
- More than 100 research trials showing that it improved fiber digestion up to 34%
- Compared against other proven products and outperformed them all
- Most complete vitamin and trace mineral package available anywhere
- Designed specifically to encourage optimum fiber digestion
- Chelated trace minerals and highly available sulfates
- Designed for both calves and cows fed on the range
The cow is an amazing creature...
It has the ability to convert grass or hay into quality red meat. This is achieved efficiently and economically through the bacteria in the rumen.
The rumen can best be described as a large fermentation vat and bacteria within this "vat" breakdown and digest feedstuffs consumed by the cow. These bacteria are then passed through the digestive system where they continue to aid the cow in the digestive process. These bacteria are extremely important because they allow the cow to utilize less expensive feed and produce more TDN (Total Digestible Nutrients) from that feed.
Ore-Bac®, a liquid feed supplement by ADM Alliance Nutrition, Inc, was developed specifically to create an environment to rapidly reproduce these bacteria and digest more of the forages that an animal consumes.
Ore-Bac® is a liquid feed supplement made from carefully selected additives, dry and liquid ingredients. These ingredients were chosen for their ability to increase the right kind of rumen bacteria, the kind of bacteria that breaks down fiber and improves livestock efficiency.
Ore-Bac® is a liquid feed supplement - the original rumen energizer The ruminant animal's main source of nutrition is the forages that they consume. A true supplement should help this animal digest and consume these forages more effectively - not become the feed source itself.
Ore-Bac® is a liquid feed supplement has been designed to feed the microbial environment that lives within the ruminant animal. These microbes are extremely important to the ruminant animal in that they digest the feed that the animal consumes. These bacteria change and multiply by the type of diet that the animal consumes and can supply up to 70% of its protein and energy needs.
These bacteria have very short lifespans; some are as little as 20 minutes. By supplementing these bacteria with Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement, we create an environment in which they multiply at a greater rate. This allows the animal to digest forages more efficiently and effectively.
Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement also benefits the animal by providing essential nutrients that by-pass the rumen environment. It is the proper combination of ingredients and nutrients that provides Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement's superior performance.
The Results are in...
Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement is the original rumen bacteria energizer and has results to prove it. Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement was put to the test against several proven products. All of the products that the Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement were tested against improved fiber digestion compared to no supplementation. Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement though was a clear winner against all products. This testing was completed by independent sources. In the Winter of 1997 and the Spring of 1998, Colorado Animal Research Enterprises (CARE) conducted the tests. The test material was then sent to an independent laboratory for analysis and the result compilation.
Nothing was found to compare with Ore-Bac®. Comparing Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement to a commercial feed additive, it digested 22% more fiber. When comparing to different levels of a selected enzyme, Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement showed digestion improvements from 43% to 67%. When tested against a conventional molasses based liquid feed supplement, Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement achieved the goal of a supplement, to maximize the nutrients received from the total diet, not just the nutrients contained in the supplement.
A typical cow needs twelve pounds of TDN (Total Digestible Nutrients) per day in order to maintain health and productivity. based on 1998 independent research, this example shows how much additional TDN you would receive from one ton of hay by adding Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement.
Ore-Bac® liquid feed supplement, a product so good that it bears the Loomix® name.
Loomix® Custom Mixes
- Personalized feed proposals can be done free of charge for your operation
- From this proposal, you can have a Loomix® product formulated specifically for your operation
- Protein levels, vitamins, minerals, medications and other items can be personalized to match the needs of your operation
- A variety of liquid ingredients can be used depending on your needs