- A rumen conditioner
- Designed to get cattle on dry feed quickly
- Works with your current balanced ration
- Gets cattle out of stress
- Economical to use
- Gets the rumen into optimum digestion shape
- Delivered cost is the fed cost
Stress can lead to many problems from mild to severe. Ruminant animals are prone to stress that can contribute to economic loss without showing outward symptoms. This is primarily due to an unstable rumen.
The rumen's environment is very complex and sensitive. Small changes in the animal's diet can result in varying rumen pH. Small changes in pH will result in depopulation and repopulation of different rumen bacteria and microbes. The change in rumen population can be a sub clinical condition and not be detected. However, its economic impact can be significant if allowed to continue.
A change in the bacterial population of the rumen can cause a decrease in total feed intake. Young animals typically experience greater levels of stress because of the stage of their life. In the first eight to ten months they will go through various levels of stress. These changes including weaning will lead to a change in its rumen environment. Resulting change could lead to a loss of appetite and if allowed to continue, a reduction within the immune system of the calf. These changes can happen rapidly or much more slowly. The length of stress will affect how long treatment will take.
The key to managing stress is first understanding that all animals will undergo stress especially at weaning. This is regardless of the physical appearance of the animal. The second key is to provide the proper amount of nutrients required to keep a rumen consistently healthy.
Ore-Bac Starter is an economical way to do just that. A rumen conditioner designed to get cattle on feed quick! Designed to work with your balanced ration.
Designed to fight STRESS!
Loomix® Custom Mixes
- Personalized feed proposals can be done free of charge for your operation
- From this proposal, you can have a Loomix® product formulated specifically for your operation
- Protein levels, vitamins, minerals, medications and other items can be personalized to match the needs of your operation
- A variety of liquid ingredients can be used depending on your needs