WHY BECOME A DEALER?
Top 10 Reasons to Become a Loomix Dealer
- Profit Potential: Manage a profitable business that is in demand.
- Family: Build a foundation for future generations.
- Career in Agriculture: Build a livelihood in the industry you love.
- Flexibility: Set your own schedule and be your own boss.
- Proven Product Performance: Market industry-leading intake control liquid supplements backed by over 63 years of repeated performance.
- Diversity: Expand your current business, farm or ranch.
- Entrepreneurship: Freedom to grow a sustainable, profitable business.
- Opportunity: Grow your business to meet other demands within your market.
- Resources: Unlimited Support from multiple Ph.D. nutritionists, plus sales and marketing staff to help you grow your business.
- Diverse Product Portfolio: Provide cost-effective solutions to your customers to positively impact their overall bottom line.
Why be in the liquid feed business?
The liquid feed business is a rapidly growing segment of the livestock supplement industry. Liquid usage continues to grow due to improved technology, which has made the products superior in quality and easy to feed.
Loomix is backed with over 60 years of experience has made helped make it a leader in quality and cost-effective products. Loomix has the products and support that you need to be successful in the liquid feed business. We care about your business because when you’re successful, we’re successful. Our field staff helps with customer service and provides assistance to increase your sales. Our home staff helps with advertising and sales programs and offers comprehensive training to ensure your success.
Who normally makes a good liquid feed dealer?
Do you come from a ranching background or have ag-related experience? Do you own an existing business that services the ag community? Do you know people in ranching communities? Are you a recent college graduate that would like to supplement your family’s ranching business or build a career in the ag industry? Are you passionate about the beef industry? If you answered yes to any of these, you’d probably make a great Loomix Dealer!
Is Loomix cost-effective to the cattle producer?
Since 1952, Loomix Dealers have supplemented millions of cattle. Our products are continually researched, formulated and improved to maximize utilization of the nutritional resources available. Loomix has been a leader in free-choice supplementing since the early 1950’s. It is cost-effective for the cattle producer and personalized Loomix feeding programs can be designed for each operation, ensuring satisfaction.
What nutritional experience do I need to become a Loomix® Dealer?
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an accomplished nutritional consultant. Loomix provides thorough training and on-going support to each of our dealers.
You will learn everything you need to make your Loomix business a success. This includes nutrition, sales, marketing, and customer service. Loomix has the resources to allow you to grow professionally and personally. Consistent programs throughout the year offer training in a wide variety of subjects.
What is the required equipment?
- Storage Tanks – 3 – 3,000 gallon
- Pump Motor – 1-2″ pump
- Delivery Truck or Trailer – Varies
- Delivery Tanks – 3 – 300 gallon
- Troughs – 20 Loomix plastic troughs